Friday, August 19, 2005

Boring ???


Ok, sooooo I am new to blogging and have been surfing other peoples entries, and it seems like fun to me. There are so many different kinds.... diary type, business type, emotional outlet type.. etc. I love read others comments that have been made. What I would like to know is this.......

Do I have the most boring blog out there right now ????????
I am kind of sad that there have been no comments on mine. ( waaaa )
It is sort of like being picked last for the team in gym all those years ago in grade 6. ( I still have issues from that - hee hee)

So this is an invitation for comment, advice, anything. I know I do not have barely any entries BUT PUULLLEEAASSSEEE.

Thanks to all for listening to my whine session for today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mysorean said...

Here you go Lisa!

You have my comment now! And since, you are on my blogroll, I will regularly comment on your posts.

Keep writing! You have a superb blog! I love it!

Love,
Adi.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter