Monday, September 05, 2005

Time To Make A Choice

Hello All,

I have come to the decision that it is time for me to get back on the ol wagon again, and try to make it a lifetime change. I am struggling with serious overweightness and I fear that there are soon going to be health reprocussions that I will not be able to change. My kids do not deserve that. So I guess that I will start tomorrow, and will keep a posting of my struggles, successes, and rages.

Here are my stats as of right now...... gawd it feels weird typing it down. I never tell anyone and here now the whole world is witness. That means there is no denying it. OK HERE GOES.....

Height : 5'6
Age : turn 30 next week
Current Weight............... 230lbs.... oh gawd I cannot really truly believe it.
I used to be sooooo pretty and healthy and active. What went wrong !!!!!!!!!!

:( Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter