Thursday, October 06, 2005

What A Day


It began like this.... I woke up with a headache.

So I knew I was in for it. I was kind of excited still because my new bed is being delivered today.... well, little did I know that today was going to test my already short patience.

First, I am sure that I have done about 5000 loads of laundry. It is crazy, I have come to the conclusion that I am going to limit the children to two outfits each. That's it. Also I think that I am going to make a rule that we start using paper towel to dry off after a shower, because at the rate I am washing towels, they are going to become mere threads in a weeks time.

Now, onto the kitchen. Has anyone tried to clean oatmeal off a kitchen table when it has sat just long enough to take the kids to the bus stop ? I might as well have gotten a chisel or sandpaper and gave my table a whole new look. I might have to anyway as I discovered (while I was chipping away at oatmeal globs) that someone (kids) had decided that they wanted to use permanent black marker to draw their picture with. Now, when the package says permanent they MEAN permanent.

Let's seee... what did I discover next ? Oh yes ! The Microwave...... I wish my head could turn completly upside down so that when I was scraping the exploded spaghetti sauce that wasn't wiped up right away off the inside top, I could actually see what I was doing.

Then I decided I would relax by vaccuming the bedrooms. WELL, as I was going from one room to the next without bothering to wrap up the cord. I stepped on it. This resulted in the vaccum handle coming crashing down and hitting me in the unmentionables.

Also, have you ever sucked up a marble ....... it isn't pretty.

Then I thought, well I had better unload the dishwasher. Have you ever cleaned that trap thingy out ? How much grosser does it get, besides maybe a hairball in the bathtub drain. I cannot stress enough SCRAPE THE PLATES BEFORE PUTTING THEM IN. The poor thing is not a garborator.

Well, I had better go and scour the bathroom. If there is not a post from me in 48 hrs, please have someone send a plumber !



1 Comments:

Blogger Mysorean said...

LOL!!!

That was a hillarious one Lisa! :))

A plumber from India will charge you enormous conveyance fees! ;)

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter