Monday, April 03, 2006

Makes Me See Red

Now, I have enough laundry to do as it is with a 4 person family, two of them school age. Is it absolutely impossible of me to ask that when putting clothes in the hamper they be :

Not Inside Out !

Not One Leg In and One Leg Out !

Not Clothes That I Know For A FACT, Have Not Been Worn, Just Ended Up On The Floor !!

And, Not All Stuck Together, Like You Miraculously Slid Out Of Your Clothes And Left Them Looking Like A Dressed Person Just With No Body !

Oh Yes, I forgot one....... AND PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO HIDE THE STAINS.


Maybe it is just me, I dunno. But I do not want to turn your underwear right side out, or your sweaty socks, even if you are my family. And why should I have to pull apart your socks from your pants from your underwear from your shirt. Which I still cannot figure out how you do that.

Sure I am not working, and should not complain about little things. But it is little things that will land me in the nut house I am sure.

Maybe, you guys think that I am bored, and are trying to add a little challenge to my life. See how fast I can get at figuring out the laundry puzzle.

WELL STOP IT !!!!!

Maybe I am already halfway ready for the looney bin, because I caught myself singing this while putting a load in this morning :

The work sock connected to the white sock
The white sock connected to the sweat pants
The sweat pants connected to the underwear,
And they're all turned inside out !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter