Sunday, May 07, 2006

Soooo Not Cut Out For This


Well, I have pretty much figured out that I am useless at this manual labour stuff. I think that there have been too many years of "office butt" and they have won out.

I tried my hand at raking this weekend. Sounds easy right ? NOT !

I got a callous, my back is seized up, and my forearm aches.

Then I got bored...... this was 10 minutes in.

So I thought I would get around to all that weeding I have meant to catch up on........Apparently pulling off the tops of the dandilions, so you can't see the yellow, is not "weeding"

Geeze - talk about being picky.

Then I gave trimming a couple of cedars a try........ there was SPIDERS in there !!!!
So NO DEAL.

So, I think I have pretty much resigned myself to watering the flowers and strawberries, feeding the birds, and bringing my husband a beer when needed.

Also, I have given myself the position of " Point things out that need to be done, while I watch you do them." or " Boss" for short.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mysorean said...

Yeah.. I understand what you got to say! :)

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter