Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Here I Go !!!


Well, I am almost completed the modules in my dog grooming course. After I finish the two that are left, complete a memory exam, and submit a couple more subject photos. I will have earned my diploma (hopefully w/ honors)

But, the exciting news that I just received is that I got a job !!!! As a groomer at a kennel/grooming facility. They know I do not have the practical experience and they are willing to train in that area. Also, the training would be by a "Certified Master Groomer"

They are allowing me to start in September, when the kids are back in school. I also can work my hours around the school hours, and can choose how many days I would like to work. How much better does it get than that.

I am excited about finally having a personal goal and acomplishing it. Regardless of how it was viewed by certain others. I might even say I am proud of myself.

Now let's just hope that I am a good at the practical experience, and can stay on. Because if not I would have to open a shop and call it "Bald is Beautiful"

2 Comments:

Blogger Mysorean said...

Congratulations Lisa! And all the best on your new assignment!

3:56 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks Adi :)

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter