Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Beware.....


I Damn Near killed myself today.....

you can all stop giggling because I know you are.... you sadistic little buggers.

Anyways, as I was saying. I had a near death experience. True.

Here I was, innocently making way into my bathroom to put away some toiletries, when my life flashed before my eyes.

Instantly I was on one foot, arms flailing, eyes huge, heart racing ! I sailed past the towel bar and instinctively reached out for it. Lot a good that did me, as it ripped off the wall and landed with ME in a flat backed HEAP on the FLOOR !!!

Holy crap !

All I can say, is that apparently, you are supposed to wash your bathroom floor BEFORE all the hair spray builds up and creates its own death trap !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JUSTIN KYLE said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Thank you for the interest and kind words.

Cheers!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter