Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Money Makes The World Go 'Round


I saw the kee-uuu-test little plant at Wal Mart yesterday. !!

I was sooo excited. It looked just like the picture here. I know it is kinda silly to get excited about a plant, but I love finding different ones, that I have not seen before.

So, I snatched up this little guy, and cool new pot, and some soil. Eeeee. Could not wait to get this little fella home and find a spot for it. It should be pretty easy as I ONLY have 10 indoor plants right now.

I found out on the way up to the till that this little guy was a " Money Tree". Well, now I knew it was fate. I NEED MONEY, maybe this new plant was meant to bring me luck !

So I sauntered up to the till, with my little present to ME, and as I proudly watched her ring it through, I just about dropped. My little plant here it seems was $14.00 dollars !!!!!! For a friggin little 4" potter. I sheepishly asked to put it back.

Hmmpphhh, No wonder it was called a goddamned MONEY TREE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mysorean said...

Yeah! What else did you think a money plant would cost? It has to cost money. Good money that too!! ;)

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter