Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Thing Of Beauty


You should have seen me....a thing of beauty, pure grace and elegance.... NOT !!!!
My gawd !
First week of my new job at a Dr.'s clinic and what do I do ?????
In all my daintiness, make my way across the office, gently perch my derrierre ( aka Big Butt ) upon my desk chair and in a move only described as..........
TOTAL COMPLETE BULL IN A CHINA SHOP........ fell off my chair onto the floor with my chair clunking down on top of me.... #@^%!!!$
Oh yeah - in front of everyone of course too !

1 Comments:

Blogger Arin said...

I love the pictures you have on your blog. They are great. Where did you find the smurf one? I love the smurfs, I use to watch them every weekend and before I went to school. I wish they would put them on T.V. more.Oh yeah I hope you were able to get your ticket taken care of.

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter