Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Walking Dead ?


Sooo, I pretty much looked like this, this morning when I set out to work. Yeah, nice huh.
I guess that is what you start to look like when you work for a million days straight. Not to mention that even after the workday ends, you are so tired that you are not quite sure if you are actually alive or dead.
" Excuse me, lady ?" " "Can you please check my pulse, I think I am dead, yeah no, I am pretty sure." ........"No, still alive? ok then, carry on."
I mean who the hell works so hard that their belly button hurts. I am NOT getting paid enough for that kinda work. " So.... Heather sorry, I can't make it in to work today, I am having belly button issues." Probably won't fly eh.
Could you imagine if we ever used the truth for the days we want off.
Cramps,
Headache,
Hungover,
Just don't wanna,
I guess I am going to have to suck it up, in a few more days I will actually get one off....... no wait, I am working from my home that day......
Oh yes, I forgot to mention the fun that I had while working these million days (by myself)
* got bit in the face
* broke up a dog fight and had to take one to the vet
* lost a cat ( found it under a pile of mats )
* missed a customer coming in and had to drive 1/2 hr to go get it for her
oh...... Heather.... about that belly button thing...... I think it is pretty serious.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pure said...

I feel that way about teaching. I don't get paid enough to deal with the crap I sometimes have to deal with. Good thing I can make the kids do a lot of my work for me. Now if you can train the animals to groom and wash them selves, put it on youtube and download it to your blog because I want to see.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... well, I am back! Had been away for quite sometime from reading blogs. Just back!

Sometimes, the jobs we do don't suit us. But we need to take interest in them and get passionate about them. Easier said than done, I know!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter