Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Damn Mosquitos !


Besides the rain, cold and mosquitos...it was a good camping trip.
It is amazing that an insect as tiny as a mosquito can wreak so much havoc.
I mean really, you either come away an itchy festering bump, or, with a third nipple from all the toxic spray you've been soaking in. Kinda lose, lose, I would think..... unless you're into the third nipple thing.
Anyway, I digress.
Which brings me to thinking - how come you can't HEAR the mosquitoes buzzing insesently around you in the daytime ?!?
Why is it that you can only hear them - when you are trying to sleep. And cannot see them to smash their little faces in anyway.
I think they do it on purpose, it is like their way of saying " Na Na Na Boo Boo - you can't get me !!! "
Not to mention the fact they know that they have worn you down already during the day from ingesting half your blood, and there is next to nothing you can do now.
Yup - tiny tiny creature, big big pain in the....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter