Saturday, February 24, 2007

I AM the exorcist


Why is it that I have to turn into a monster before my kids will listen to me !?!
My kids are what I call 'normal' bad. They are not really bad, just act up once in awhile. But apparently they are DEAF.
I can ask one of them to do something and an argument ensues. Now I know that you all are thinking... who argues with a kid.........well, you all can just shush it....
So by the time that the argument is in full swing, I am fed up and turning red. Time to bring out the big guns ! I yell. Not just a normal yell either. It is a full on, neighbours can probably hear me, my head is spinning ( hence the exorcist ) spit is flying yell.
My kids just take a step back, blink, and then proceed to do whatever it is that I asked of them.
WHY IN THE HELLLLLLLLL DOES THAT WORK !!!!!
Let Dr.Phil explain that one to me.....might as well get the Supernanny in on this one too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what happened to your blog Lisa? Stopped writing is it?

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter