Sunday, June 17, 2007

Keepin' The Kids Busy



I am a big believer in keeping the kids healthy and active. I tell ya, motherhood is a much easier job if the kids are tuckered out after plenty of fresh air and fun. It is a lot less stressful and there are a lot less fights.
Speaking of fights, what is it with siblings ! My gawd, no one told me about how much they would argue and bicker and nit-pick. Geesh ! I thinkt hat is the hardest for me. I am an only child, so it just seems horrendous to me, not matter how much everyone re-assures me that it is completely normal.
For some reason, my method of making them hug and say I'm sorry and love you after they fight is not working..........HHAHAHAHAHA no big suprise there eh !
Pics above are from a homerun of Chase's and Kayla climbing the rock wall during a field trip.
Good Times !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was nice to see! Active kids are always a treat to watch!

And about sibling rivalry, let me tell you it doesn't go away till one of them matures! Just be patient and yes, it's normal!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter