Sunday, August 20, 2006

I Just Don't Get It



I really don't get it sometimes. How someone can become so drunk and ornary. I mean, not to say that I have never had more than my share. But I always seem to maintain a happiness about me, and can still function. I don't resort to hurting others, or anything. If anything, it becomes a bother, feeling like you have to babysit the other.

I had to "pack" my significant other home tonight. I mean we are talking completely holding him upright, and everything. But apparently this was the wrong thing to do and it was all MY fault.

This gets tiresome.

There is a nice feeling about having a few drinks and relaxing and having a good time. But getting carried away is so blase.

I am sick and tired of this charade. It has happened way too many times.

Sigh, what to do ?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pure said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. :) I've never understood the excuse "but I was drunk." I've been pretty inebriated in my day, but that voice in my head that says "this is wrong and unlike you" has never left my head.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter