Saturday, October 21, 2006

Daily Shower


Yes, the perils of work. I am afraid I am turning into a prune.. I am soaked from head to toe everyday, from the bathing of dogs. This, despite the fact that I wear an apron etc.

Then, on top of the wet, you have the hair. Because what would be wet without having hair to stick all to it.

Yes, so, by the end of the day I pretty much look like a wet hairy dog myself. LOL.

Oh yes..... and smell like one too. A wet one !

But for once I can say....... I Love My Job !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pure said...

I feel that way about my job. There are so many things, that really kinda make it a sucky job. But I love it. I think I jut love working in general, but I'm way stoked today because I get to go back to work after a 2 week vacation. I'm way too excited over this.

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter