Sunday, November 26, 2006

And It Begins....


Well, the first bit of snow fell yesterday. Yippee !!!

That is, until I had to drive in it.

Yup, those telephone poles seem to jump right out at you, I tell ya.

I think I had a heart attack for #@%$ sake.

It only snowed a bit too, it has snowed off and on all day today. So tomorrow should be loads of fun.

Yes, living in the country, sooooo nice. Especially since we are all supposed to be big tough farmers in our heavy duty tractor trucks out here, why the hell bother plowing the road until at least noon.

Can't wait to leave for work tomorrow morning..... Yeehaw !

1 Comments:

Blogger Pure said...

I'm freezing just looking in that picture. I'm happy out here in my desert. You should see people freak out and forget how to drive when it's raining.

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter