Monday, November 13, 2006

What Do You Blog When........


What does one blog about, when there is nothing to blog about at that moment.

I mean, for some reason, you feel obligated to have a new and witty post at least every couple of days. Lest you let down your legion of fans that read the blog - lol.

So..... I am at that point this very minute. Nothing new and witty in my life at the moment. So what to write ?

Well, then I came up with the brilliant ( hee hee hee ) idea to blog about nothing. Nothing in particular anyways.

It would be interesting to see how big of an entry one can post about nothing, Especially since "nothing" can be either small or huge in your life. "Nothing" can mean alot of things.

When I sat down at the computer and placed my hands on the keyboard, I said to myself, "Self, just take a deep breath, relax and let my nimble fingers guide me."..... They kind of just sat there for a moment, as if to say ok dummy so what are we going to write about. Then, slowly at first, they started, as if they had a mind of their own. I guess that is how this is taking place right this very moment.

I did not know that fingers had so much to say about nothing.

I wonder if that is how they saying " Much Ado About Nothing" came about.

Well, all this nothing is starting to wear me out, plus I do not want to be late for work, and my excuse be "nothing". So I am off into the world of something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pure said...

This whole post is really funny on a different level....

In Shakespearean times, "Nothing" was referring to female genitalia. So the play "Much Ado About Nothing" would be translated into "Working Really Hard to et Laid" in today's age.

Aren't I full of useless information? Where I left my car keys is a complete mystery, but stupid stuff like this, oh yah, it just keeps coming. Do we also know what "to die" ment in those days?

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter