Monday, October 23, 2006

The Great Pumpkin Patch Charlie Brown













These are some pictures I took at the Pumpkin Patch this past weekend. It was time for the annual search for the "perfect" pumpkin.

You know what I like about the search for "THE" pumpkin ? Well, lemme tell you.

It is the fact that everyone's idea about the perfect pumpkin is different. Some people prefer tall ones, some others lumpy ones. they come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

Everyone can walk through a pumpkin patch and envision their piece of Halloween creativity coming to fruition.

My son for example always has to find a green one. My daughter, the biggest one. My husband the weirdest. I myself tend towards the roundest ones...... I wonder why that may be ? HAHAHAHAH.

But no matter what they look like on the outside they are all the same on the inside....

Stinky, Slimy, #%@!!% Goddamned Messes That I Have To Scoop For Everyone !!

The moral of the story... no matter what it seems on the outside, it is the inside that counts......AND it is always the mom left holding the bag.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pure said...

Oh, oh, can I come carve pumpkins with you? I'll scoop my own out. :)

4:55 AM  
Blogger Mysorean said...

Hahahaha....

Good to have you back Lisa!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Goddess - scoop away my friend !

Adi - Thanks !

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter