Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Cats Suck ! ( Sorry Nicole )


I know you all are cursing me right now, but you did not have my day.

Today, I experience being bitten three times ( through skin ) and scratched up.

AND I AM NOT EVEN A CAT OWNER !!!!

We had 4 cats to groom today, and 3 of them were sadistic little bastards. Sigh.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that one of them pissed and shit itself, on the table....... Good Thing I Ducked !

Man, they are the squirmyest, rubberyest, little things, I tell ya. It felt like they were made out of silly putty at some points. And I sure as hell would like to be able to turn my head around 180 degrees !!!

Now, I am an animal lover, but these were persian cats. From a breeder and everything, some of them "show quality".... Well "show me the ugly stick is more like it" !!!! Man those things are not graced with cuteness.

One had such a short pallet that his tongue would not fit all the way it, so the tip of it just stuck out all the time.

Another has such a pushed in face that his nose was completely flat, and his nostrils were two little lines, that did not even open.

Then there is the bungy out eyes. Sheesh, these poor creatures do not have a whole hell of alot going for them......

except maybe the fact that they bite and scratch like hell !

1 Comments:

Blogger Pure said...

that doesn't sound like a good day. why does one need to take their cat to a groomer? did you have to bath them or just brush them and stuff. i do all my grooming with a pocket full of cat treats and they'll let me do anything to them. ok, there are a few scars and they don't like to be bathed, but wow, high strung cats.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter