Sunday, December 17, 2006

OMG !


How can there only be 8 sleeps until Christmas ?!?

Where the h.e. double hockey sticks, did the time go ? Was't it just Easter ???????

Am I ready... NO
Will I ever be... NO
Will I enjoy every friggin' moment of it... YES!

I found myself this weekend in all the great Christmas environments ( not ! ) Wal-Mart, Canadian Tire, The Bay, Zellers, London Drugs etc. Needless to say they were horrendous. The lines were crazy, the Christmas music cheesey, the people shovey.

Between all the cart shoving, hot stores, and gimicks, the true meaning of Christmas does shine through to me. It is the.... BAKING !

LOL !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pure said...

oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm not ready, I'm not ready, I'm not ready. what to do, where to go. oh god oh god oh god!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter