Saturday, December 02, 2006

Fighting A Losing Battle


I finally broke, broke down and bought myself a pair of ankle height, lined, rubber boots :( LOL

I used to pride myself on shoes.

I LOVE SHOES

So for me to actually wear these things is an amazement in itself.

I mean, they're practical of all things. I don't do practical when it comes to shoes!

But I guess the dogs don't really care. And peep toes would have many a stubbings. Heels would snap, or slip on hair, shampoo, poo etc. Leather would be ruined by the water and cleaners. Heeled clogs would have me falling down and falling off while chasing said dogs. So what am I left with.......

Good Ol' Galoshes

Better star calling me Ellie May Sue or something like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pure said...

man... I feel for you I really do. I love shoes also, but as a teacher more often then not I wear the comfy sneakers to work because I have to stand all day.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter