Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Crafty Boy


You can imagine my suprise ( NOT ) when I opened my son's school planner, to see a note written from the teacher about an incident at school today.

How do you keep a straight face, and try to be a responsible parent in front of your boy, who know's you are reading the note, when it reads :

" Chase had to 'sit out' of Art today as he was eating the tissue paper for the craft. "

I looked at him, barely able to contain a giggle, when he looks up at me with his big blue eyes, and said..... " Mom, it made my whole mouth green ! "

How do you not laugh !

.... I was able to contain myself to a smirk and a couple of snorts. then proceeded with the responsible measures. His "screens" were gone for the day, and he had to write a little thing on why it was wrong. Which I had him come up with the reasons.

That's My Boy !!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pure said...

That's funny! I often have problems disciplining kids are are doing 1) creativly wrong things or 2) just plain make you wonder things. I sometimes laugh when I know I shouldn't because it encourages them. Woops.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter