Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Pain


I don't know what in the heck I did to my neck, but it feels like I was in that pose all night or something !

My gawd, I can't even turn my head. You should see what a joke it is for me to look at something..."mom, look over there, a pheasant !" By the time I am looking there after having to turn my whole body, I say "Where, Where !" Mu-um it's already long gone. geeze.

Yup, tried to put on my coat this morning to attempt taking out the garbage YEAH. The whole little chore took me about 1/2 hr and required quite imaginative ways of sliding into my coat and getting it up onto my shoulders without being able raise my arms. Then having to drag the garbage can down the driveway. Needless to say once I was done, I was sweating, despite the fact that it is - 6 celsius outside...... Then I Had To Get My Coat OFF.

I sneezed this morning and I think I might have actually broke my neck and it gave me a seizure I'm sure. I can't laugh without searing pain, I don't look forward to brushing my teeth. And I am NOT going to have fun in the shower.

In fact, this entry is just about killing me. Every letter typed is like a knife sticking me, so you better appreciate this $%#&^@# entry.

PS - I slept sitting up on the couch last night as I could not even lay down, because I could not pick up my head which felt like a cement block filled with white hot pain. So I am a teeny bit tired and grouchy.

Should be a long day..... ha ha ha



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter