Monday, November 21, 2005

Oh To Be 9 Again


Kids have it sooo great !
My daughters birthday was over the weekend, and man it looked like fun.

I don't get to dress up like a diva princess and go to dinner and a movie. I would probably be arrested if I did.

No one looked at her and thought...geeze she is just one brick short... noooooo that would happen to me.

Why do we have to grow up and loose out on all the fun stuff too. Isn't it bad enough that we have to work, pay bills, be responsible for the shaping of our children, cleaning, shopping ... I could go on and on.

In fact, why don't WE get to have toys or fun stuff in our fast food. Why is theirs called a "Happy" meal, and ours our just "Biggie This" or "Jumbo That" Why don't we get a paper crown , and our meal in a cardboard ship.

I could never get away with licking the ketchup out of the little ketchup package thingy. Nor could I make funny noises loudly in public and not have people think that I have Teretz Syndrome.

Since when does growing up mean we lose out on all the stuff that was fun.

That's It - for my next birthday, I am having Diva Day. We are dressing up (feather boas and all ), having a teaparty, seeing who can burp their a,b,c's , and we will all be wearing those giant candy diamond rings !!! !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mysorean said...

Count me in too! :)

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me! free counter